1. In addition to editing political ads for Strother Nuckels Strategies, I helped them with a rewrite of their Precision Targeting page. References: Webster’s New World College Dictionary, AP Stylebook.
3. For the same site, we provided proofreading and copyediting services for David Watson’s pages on Neutron Stars. As of 10/12/2020, the author is reviewing our suggestions.
Neutron Star – Suggested Edits
(Shared with author’s permission).
References: Webster’s New World College Dictionary, AP Stylebook.
4. I revised this story: Mr. Awesome, referencing, though not always abiding by, The Chicago Manual of Style. [stet the author’s use of smushedtogether words, and his “5AM” style for time]
Mr. Awesome – Suggested Edits
5. I revised this essay: A Fun New War. I only made one change, because I gave the directive: stets author’s artsy use of hyphens, and smushed-together words–unless he hyphens a word when Webster’s says it should be smushed into one word (correct that); and tread lightly with author’s artsy use of commas: query rather than change unless readability is obviously impaired.
A Fun New War – Suggested Edits
6. I revised this translation: Die Sorge des Hausvaters / Concerns of a Family Man
Concerns of a Family Man – Suggested Edits.